Monday, June 21, 2010

fulfillment

Its was a tiring day, I miss my bed when the time i wake up, its mustn't leave me

I try to keep concentrate and energy in my classes, but I still falling a sleep

It was really a bad feel when you start to dream but your ear still hearing somethings and it was from the lecture, thats was a torturing for me

My class end with an empty stomach and tired soul
which should i choose to fulfill my needs first?

For pass I'll choose to fulfilling my soul first cause i dont even care will i really get gastric
but now I need to care bout it , if it started and it will come badly to me

D0ne to fulfilling my stomach next is my soul

Soul will always have not enough of fulfillment even that how early you sleep or how long time you sleep also will feel not enough

Its really not enough for me to sleep less than one hour and i need to wake up and clean my house to fulfill my skin in a clean environment, this what girls and i care the most

All have been done and again is the time to fulfill me and my housemate stomach
Prepared dish for the dinner tonight, somethings simple that I can make it taste

The last part of the day to fulfill my edu care needs, need for my knowledge need for my future and need for my CGPA

The last but not lease is I miss you deeply
p/s : who the one? you should know ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment