Saturday, June 19, 2010

One and a half month

Passing by one and a half month, I could able to feel your warm, see your eyes .

Hug you tightly as we dint't see each other a period of time.

I do appreciated you willing to being here for me.

Sorry that I owning you such a long time, you'r tired with you family stuff recently

But I still asking from you, my heart feeling painful when my eyes look at you, my decision and my selfhood makes you even more tired and languish.

I miss you much, very much it since the moment when you disappear from my eye sight.

Its was like a dream that you were being beside me and I'm feeling your temperature.

I treasured the moment with you, scared that if I wake up it all was just a dream.

If its the fact I wish that I never wake up again.

Its really feeling sweet when i have the moment being with you, your hug is so warm for me.

Its make my heart pain again when I saw your tears dropping, i don't know what reason is it and i dint't question much.

Bringing my warm for you to let you feel as what I feel on you.

You'r my beloved the one i love for my life

Q~ When was the date we would feel the warm from each others again?

No comments:

Post a Comment