Thursday, July 15, 2010

days and weeks

the busy days and weeks started

getting tired and tired

sleepy and sleepy

things cant done well and seem everythings mess u in this moment

many events getting around many things going to happen

24hr a day is not enough for me even 48hr

my health getting worse and as well my skin function

my face look so peel but i still have a photo shoot and event celebration this saturday

its my first shooting

photographer was asked me do i dare or not to make things over

said the part of dare i do dare to do things if it was legal

hope it will be a well done in my shooting

out fit was : japanese yukata, sexy dress, beach style

recently i have been selected by some company of model and actress

its feel so fun and excited that i have been selected

we dont know things end but we hope for well

so i'll look forward to it :)

have a nice day girls

No comments:

Post a Comment