Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Do

I do anything i could for you

I give anything that i have to for you

I dint wish for any appreciate word from you

just dont put any blame word to me

You and i are the same we'r human and the most is we having everthing same

every human will feel tired or anything else as i do

you put your word on yourself mention how poor are you but seem things that you done are nothing

but how am I? I same as you but i dint blame before and i do appreciated what i have

and the worse that you still dont know what you have and what you having from

its sad that i know

i love you as same as my family

I'll give all i have to you

but you and your word was breaking me and my heart

should i still keep giving to you? should i still love you as last as i love you?

Please i dont wish things turn bad

think deeply how was your life gone? anythings that you need to appreciate? anything you need to care? think it correctly

you always think out of mind, you doesnt know which the correct way you going to

i wish you to be good well and great

may god bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment